Saturday 30 January 2010

Yes Bronwen, I've been feeling inspired!

I've been in a great mood today even though I have this cold! my nose is constantly trickling snots its lovely. I've been watching some Marilyn Manson interviews he's such a great character, and very intelligent he has a very dark sense of humor which i find hilarious! I really love the way he shocks people, he's an amazing shock artist and I can't wait to watch Phantasmagoria a film which he directed about the life of C.S. Lewis the author, it looks dark and exciting! he's really given me a perspective and help resolve some confused issues, there are still somethings that need to be sorted but on the whole I'm happy and that's all that matters in my books. I've been painting for the past 2 and half hours, I'm covered head to toe, but it's been fun! when it's dry I'll upload one for your enjoyment! I done 2 paintings and It's really hard to decide which one to put up!

Tonight I'm going out going to get shit faced on the love of my life, Jagermesiter, it's beautiful! I really can't wait been looking forward to this all week, think I might hop in the shower while I'm waiting for my Masterpieces to dry, haha. I'm feeling good, and think tonight maybe a very good night indeed! -BL

No comments:

Post a Comment