Wednesday 27 January 2010

Right. No Bull Shit.

I really have hated the way I've been analyzing my work, its all rubbish, I painted a pretty picture (Day 5: Sorrow) because thats how the music made me feel at the time with a chorus of "Fuck you, Fuck You, Fuck You" it's not exactly going to make me ecstatic, I have over analyzed my own work and it's not the real reason i painted that picture. I painted that picture through creativity, spontaneousness and the passion I have for both art and music. NOT because of the bull shit I threw up earlier, I sound like an idiot! It's just not me and to be true to this project this is all about me. It's all about me and I'm not going to give some over the top, deep psychoanalysis of why i decided to paint something, I paint something because I feel inspired, through the heat of the moment, not because of the babble i wrote a few days ago! I sound like one of those stupid american people who think they're right an try to argue the toss by going into to much detail and sound like idiots.

On a lighter note I'm going to update my day 6 piece, we can pretend that there wasn't a gap, It wasn't my fault anyways! And a blue fur coat was calling my name on monday (which I didn't get, Like I'm a size 10 hahahaha) so I didn't have time to do it at college, Enjoy regardless and thanks for reading me rant at myself for being a simple dick, ha. -BL

No comments:

Post a Comment