Friday 29 January 2010

Reflection.

God is pure energy we draw from when we want to. So much suffering of human & animal is caused by relilgion.Religion is made by men. -Yoko Ono

Religion is stupid, even the wise Yoko Ono says so, even though I knew this along time ago I never really knew how to put into words and when i saw that quote the other day It was a huge WOW, took the words from my head and put them onto paper. I've heard so many smart things today and i feel so confused, I don't know what direction I want to take and everything is so confusing! Marilyn Manson is a Genius, simple as he is a very intelligent and smart human being, I really like him, Ignore the shit I said earlier.

Don't people piss you off who are 23 years old and have girlfriends of like 16, oh and the rest of you with such aspirations to spew off mixing to much alcohol and drugs or "IM HARDER THAN YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOCK ME OUT, EURGHAHAHA" and they still drink on the streets like you did when you where 14, and had the AUDACITY to make snide jabs towards me thinking I wouldn't get it. Fucking Moron! Just because of my sexuality why the fuck does that have to do with anything IDIOT, grow up. You don't fucking know me, and basically if where going on pre-judgments I'm a MUCH better person that you in every way possible. Aren't people so stupid they piss you off so, so much? How to parents even allow their children to be so fucking stupid?

I need to let somethings out. -BL

No comments:

Post a Comment