Wednesday 27 January 2010

Day 6 (ish): Luscious Lips



Today is my 8" x 6" canvas of a section of lips, I didn't want to focus on the whole thing because the canvas was so small I couldn't put much detail on. The reason why I done lips? Simple. The bigger the better. I Love lips, huge big red-lipstick lips are such a turn-on, I think it's the closest thing to a fetish I've got, Oh apart from bondage (Joking. They don't call me Joseph Wilkinson haha). I believe it was Warhol who said "People look the most kissable when they're not wearing make-up. Marilyn's Lips weren't kissable, but they were photographable." In my opinion i completely disagree, the redder the better, and of course more kissable! Maybe our societies just changed since the 1970's who knows? -BL

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Joseph Wilkoson reference, it brought back memories of the quicksand convosation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha! Joe actually loves a fetish ahahaha

    ReplyDelete