Monday 18 January 2010

New Year, New Routine.

With it being new year i'm trying to do alot of things at the moment like loosing weight, exercising more, eating healthy, being more creative, being more spontanious and being more positive... Now I'm going to try and fit in the time to do my new project which is -

A new work of art every day for the next 3 months
it's going to start tomorrow (19th January 2010 - 19th April 2010)
my first task is going to be to come up with a logo for my blog
as you can tell I DESPERATELY need one haha!

Well wish me good luck, I've also taken on a mini-project to help help up coming rapper Sue Short design her Logo.
So busy busy busy as well as trying to do my college work and have an active social life! don't you love the challanges you set yourself?

-BL

No comments:

Post a Comment