Saturday 2 January 2010

SMILES & DESTINY

I'm so god damn happy!
Yoko Ono answered my question that i sent her out of the like 100 she had she picked mine!

burtlewi
I’m 18 years of age and im discovering myself, i have so many options and so many passions i don’t know what to do. I’m going through a period of change and i was wondering if you had any advice on how i get through this?
You get through it regardless. It’s probably not up to you, but your destiny. Try to become 19 without adding any trouble you don’t have yet.

Damn twitters character restriction, but i tried to say what i wanted.
she gave me alot of answers even though its only a sentence, the whole destiny thing,
I know what I'm going to do in life, I want to be myself, free and enjoy it! Just so happy
she picked me, I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart!

What a Great start to 2010,
Oh By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment