Thursday 21 January 2010

Day 3: Freedom




I had no idea what to draw today.. oh god! that's bad it's just the third day in! eventually an hour ago whilst listening to the marvel that is Klaus Nomi, I was just thinking how amazing he would be to see performing live if only he was alive, and I was reading an old interview with him from 1980 and he told the reporter that he approaches everything as an alien, it's what allowed him to get away with many things. It just made me think of how free he was as a person and how free I would like to be. The tiny amount of insperation i had gathered today was from Antonio Lopez who is a fashion illustrator and his work is very good, he uses very phsycodelic colours and amazing silouettes which gave me the idea for a curvy nude woman, because in my opinion a womans body is one of the best pieces of art ever made, it has inspired so many things throughout history.

I really, really, really, really want to go to a house party and meet lots of new people and just have a good time and dance the night away! I really hate how much money restricts you as a person, its not a nice thing at all. -BL

No comments:

Post a Comment