Wednesday 3 March 2010

Anti-Christ Superstar: Marilyn Manson





To get my "hit" of inspiration I always look at people who have became a part of pop culture because of the way they dress/opinions/talent. Currently I've been fixated with Marilyn Manson, He's a fucking genius. I love everything about him his witty but smart opinions, his shock value as an artist and entertainer and I've been fixated with his art work. I love the his art work because of the big red lips, I'm not going to lie. Also I like the eyes, they have this very alluring hazy quality to them that draw you in. The way his watercolors bleed into each other to create a real depth which is a great technique and adds character to the piece. I'm feeling in the mood to experiment with watercolors, even though I usually despise using them. Wish me luck! -BL

No comments:

Post a Comment